This recipe is invented using curioustone application mealtone with the tool “Invent a recipe”
- Jamón ibérico de bellota 200g
- Pitanga jam 1/4 cup
- Ground beef 500g
- Cheese slices 10 slices
- Burger buns 10 mini buns
- Lettuce, tomato, onion (optional) As desired
- Condiments (mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, etc.) As desired
- Preheat your grill or stovetop grill pan.
- Form ground beef into small patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the patties until cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- When the patties are almost done, place a slice of cheese on each patty to melt.
- While the patties are cooking, slice the Jamón ibérico de bellota into thin strips.
- Toast the mini burger buns until golden brown.
- Assemble the sliders by placing a grilled patty on the bottom bun.
- Top the patty with a few strips of Jamón ibérico de bellota and a drizzle of Pitanga jam.
- Add any optional toppings like lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Finally, place the top bun on the slider and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve the Jamón Jammin’ Sliders immediately and enjoy!